Cruising Altitude awarded me with the Creative Liar Writer Award. Totally flattered that he thinks I can lie that well. Let's just hope someday the agents will too. Thank you so much giving this to me.
Okay ladies and gentlemen I am off to write. My WIP has not seen me since Wednesday and it gets really lonely it I don't give it some attention every now and then. I must go give it some lovin's.
EDIT: So I don't look like a total anarchist, here are my six lies and one truth.
1. After graduating from UT Martin, with a degree in Early Education, I realized, I don’t like children and took a job in accounting.
2. Twice in one night I was attacked in my bed by a squirrel.
3. The summer I broke my leg (incident from a rope swing) happened to be the ONLY year I made the basketball cheerleading squad. I am bitter to this day.
4. I have never been stung by a bee, thank god.
5. Twelve is my favorite number. It’s my birth date, the twelfth letter in the alphabet is the first letter of my first name and the last letter of my last name. I have twelve letters in my middle name. And both of my sons were born weighing 7 lbs, 12 oz. My husband too.
6. I've moved 35 times in my life. No, my family was not in the military.
7. Born and raised in Tennessee, in a town called Nankipoo. Don't believe me, check Google Earth.