Okay, when I am writing, spell check sometimes gets on my nerves. It’s like an ex-boyfriend on facebook, you want to delete their ass but you hate to miss out on learning something miserable about his life.
So I will continue to tolerate the following because I need spell check, but I don’t like it:
5. When I write in quotes, could you please not inform me that its an incomplete sentence? It’s a conversation; people don’t talk in complete sentences.
4. Upgrade your damn dictionary already, I spelled it right, you have a limited capacity. Kind of like the above mentioned “ex.”
3. Seriously, where did you learn phonics? I know I am a horrible speller but I’ve tried three different spellings and you still don’t know what the heck I’m trying to say. It’s a word I know it is!
2. When did the powers that be combine the words can not? I can not put them together. I will not put them together (until I have to). I hate them together and I refuse to put them together as one word (you didn’t ask me to put will not together). So stop reminding me with the blue zig-zag already.
1. Ain’t is a word, it ain’t proper English, its slang so stop oppressing it with the red zig-zag rick-rack underneath it. You know, sometimes a country girl has just gotta be country and spell check just won’t let me be me. Now gotta, that is not a word. Finally we agree on something.